IMU 0.00% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-14316

1. 2,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 772
    Hi IMU holders with confidence in the prospects of the company and its treatments. There are so many of you. There are only a few people who state that they don’t hold and are peppering our threads with commentary that is distracting you from informed assessment and discussion. It’s like a tennis match to use a Wimbledon analogy, if you don’t choose to post a return to a server (and those few are simply that, servers) then you won’t tire yourself with the back and forth that aggravates and annoys you. I respect if many positive holders wish to respond to the divisive and banal comments of non holders as that is your right, but it’s now a tennis match on this thread. There is an ignore button I have used in recent days but the traffic has picked up I needed to check why. Your energy is being diverted from meaningful and interesting discussion. Once there are more trial announcements those that entertain themselves with this barrage of drivel will move to other companies or perhaps sell their hidden holding and occupy their time with other relevant activities like underwater basket weaving. Cheers to all and good luck to the patients.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $525.2K 10.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 92800 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 1045565 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.