IMU 0.00% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Bulls see the positives, bears see the negatives. I am probably...

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Bulls see the positives, bears see the negatives. I am probably sitting on the fence a bit. I was hoping something really inspiring may have been reported back from the gatherings. It has been positive but I suspect not motivating enough to really move the share price in this market. They probably need a commercial deal to move things. Management probably realise this, possibly they are more approachable, flexible and negotiable as a consequence. "Hoping for a miracle" could well be an exageration, they might already have the miracle in CF33. Lots of ways to look at things. If nothing happens in the mean time I think the next positive time for a potential break out is October November by which time we will have some more data. Those who bought higher than current prices shouldnt be disheartened yet in my opinion. The need for patience is often quoted as a necessity in investing. Knowing when to hold. Cancer is not going to go away with out a battle, IMU has a number of drugs that on their own or in combos are shaping up to change how cancer is treated. The start of deals being made to commercialize IMU's products is near. The deals will confirm the company and share values.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $1.037M 17.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1882949 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 399643 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.