IMU 3.77% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-14564

1. 5,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1777
    For goodness sake mate - get off the soap box !

You think IMU is the only stock that people have bought at higher levels ---only to be "underwater " at current prices

maybe try and understand what the company is up to , and then plug that into the context of the possible valuation of the IP - But seems like you are incapable of logical thought .

Better still attend the shareholder meeting with a collection bucket for the poor people who bought a stock because they thought it would go up ..... a very worthy cause I think

LOL

" Sometimes life doesn't give you an option but to sell. An investor should always be considering the protection of their capital, no one should be investing with the attitude that it's okay to go -80% before any returns are forthcoming, that's foolish. Go play roulette instead.

The upramping in here drove people to buy and hold on the slide, the commentary in here leads people to believe that IMU has a cure for cancer, take over is imminement, deals are imminent, black out periods are in place etc etc. The situation some are in now is tragic and I empathize. A quick TO at $1 would be a happily accepted blessing to many at this stage" .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $373.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $669.7K 13.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1074997 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1209633 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.