IMU 1.32% 7.5¢ imugene limited

I also should note. That I've had cancer three times. The first...

1. 737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    I also should note. That I've had cancer three times. The first time, surgery, (successful - clear margins) back within a year. Surgery 2 (successful clear margins) back within a year. Cancer third time most aggressive and deadliest and hardest to treat. As mentioned 8 years cancer free. I take proteolytic enzymes daily on an empty stomache and i credit no relapse because of this. Because American Biologics is no longer sold. I use Serrapeptase now (which is more potent then trypsin and chymotrypsin) tolerated very well, and my bloods are pristine. You can even add Nattokinase with Serrapeptase. (also on pubmed...) I just use 3 pills a day now to keep things at bay. If it ever came back (which I doubt it ever will) I'll be back up to 120 tablets a day, more if I can handle it. Anyhow, hopefully this may be of use if you find yourself or your family members under the unfortunate circumstance of having the big C.

If you do remember this. Remember that the pills are to be taken ONLY on an empty stomache well away from food so that they work their magic in your blood stream and ultimately to the tumour's themselves.

For the record. I'm not anti Imugene. I'm anti the board for what I consider making the share price tits up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.8¢ 7.5¢ $1.261M 16.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 2015361 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 590270 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.6¢ 7.8¢ 7.5¢ 8715272
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.