IMU 1.69% 5.8¢ imugene limited

Over the past 18 months, it seems like our SP has been...

1. 2,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    Over the past 18 months, it seems like our SP has been experiencing significant challenges, almost as if it is battling with a difficult illness like cancer. Despite various efforts and strategies, it appears that we have been unable to see any substantial improvement.Considering the down fall to our SP, I wanted to explore a potential solution that might be worth considering. Perhaps it is time to evaluate the possibility of utilising Imugene trial products on our SP.

I understand that implementing Imugene trials on our SP might seem unconventional, but given the severity of the situation, we need to think outside the box and explore all possible avenues. It is crucial for our company to regain stability and restore investor confidence, and this could be a viable step towards achieving that goal.I strongly recommend initiating discussions among the relevant teams or stakeholders to explore the feasibility of conducting Imugene trials on our SP so that we can bring it back to life.

Imugene trials have proven to be effective in various medical cases, so it is worth investigating whether this approach could have a positive impact on our SP as well.By conducting Imugene trials on our SP, we could potentially uncover new strategies or techniques that may help reverse the persisting decline. This innovative approach might provide us with valuable insights into the underlying factors affecting our share price performance, ultimately leading us closer to finding a solution.

By involving experts in both financial and medical fields, we can approach this matter with a holistic perspective and potentially uncover new strategies to support our market performance and investor perception. Our company's success depends on our ability to adapt and overcome challenges, and I believe that exploring new and innovative approaches could be the breakthrough we have been seeking.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to discussing this proposal further and exploring the potential benefits it could bring to our company.
    Last edited by iluminaughty: 26/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $420.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $998.5K 17.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1947339 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 954328 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.