IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-14796

1. 482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20171

Another green day in the USA

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5471/5471684-303f430d28ea2cb2a422b7fa5d61936c.jpg

For those new to Imugene, lets look back at some of their US Media via video:

This featured PBS in America on 'Behind the Scenes with host Laurence Fishbone

This video featured on Imugene featured on Fox Business's 'Trending Today' as a trailblazer in the biotechnology industry

The Why' | Imugene, Developing Cancer Immunotherapies ASX: IMU was streamed in the US

The City Of Hope Cancer Facility in the US - Oncarlytics

This interview with Professor Yuman Fong streamed in the US

Word is slowly getting out there on Vaxinia

#vaxinia#breakthrough#cancerawareness#cancerkillingvirus#pharmacytimes#medicaleducation#fpgee#naplex#studyhard#knowledgeable#clinicalknowledgeandmedicine#clinicalpharmacist#usa#pakistan#nyc#trending#trendingnow#trendingvideos#trendingyoutube#educationalvideo#explore#explorechannel#explorer#exploreyoutube#pharmayawa

And once again for those who missed a Day in the Life of Professor Yuman Fong in the US

Media surrounding the City of Hope in the US is well viewed by the medical and biotech community there. Hence the excitement surrounding Imugene's forthcoming Oncarlytics trial, which promises to be a "game changer" in the treatment of solid tumours. Word is starting to travel on Imugene, Vaxinia and the company's ability to harness one's immune system min the fight against cancer.

People may have to either consciously or unconsciously touch or feel a brand up to seven times prior to making a buying decision. I am confident many are moving somewhat closer to that decision.

Enjoy your own day for me...WMHB

Opinions only
    Last edited by Watmighthavben: 01/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.