IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-14809

1. 482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20172
    Wow, I just checked back in to see what was happening and have been met by a barrage of negative comments.

Normally I wouldn't bother responding but for the record I would note firstly that todays post was, as I prefaced, for "people new to Imugene". Put simply I felt it was videos and worthwhile media they may not have viewed or come across before. Believe it or not there are over 40 million shares on the buy today at Imugene, and I'm guessing many of them may have just come across the company in recent months.

Secondly, as if Imugene would bother paying anyone outside of "on the books" communication and media personnel to discuss their stock. They are a publicly listed company for heavens sake. Therefore if I was being paid clearly I would be on the balance sheet, which I am not. These comments show how ignorant some posters clearly are.

Thirdly, as for not having a grasp of the company products, well I believe in the fullness of time my posts shall be seen to have been adequately researched and on point with respect to product analysis. I am trained as an economist, and don't espouse to be a medical practitioner nor scientist. Yes from time to time I stand to be corrected, as I do, but on the whole I believe my posts add significant value to those researching Imugene. In fact given the research conducted on the stock I believe I'd have just a good a grasp on the science as most, if not more than the majority of people on the threads.

Fourthly my posts of late have been extremely positive about the future of Imugene, following on from my recent discussions with Professor Fong in conjunction with his Sydney presentation. That, as my followers are aware, has not always been the case, as over time I have needed to assume a more balanced, as opposed to bullish view of the stock, critical of management as and where necessary.

Finally, I would counsel anyone against making off the cuff one liner derogatory comments about any poster without meaning or substance. There is no reason to berate or single out posters. Putting time and effort into considered posts is something that should be valued, as should the feelings of those posting. We need meaningful contributions if we are to attain valuable knowledge, not bullshit and innuendo from the peanut gallery who seek to put others down as opposed to provide useful information. I am unaware of who some of these posters are, as clearly I have them on ignore. But I will sign off from this thread by saying one thing, anyone who chooses to belittle a team of experienced, hard working and reputable individuals working passionately toward a cure for cancer, and those supporting them, needs to take a good, long hard look at themselves.

Best of luck to Imugene, together with all their cancer patients and investors in the future.

Goodbye,

WMHB

P.s Thanks for all the kind comments and contributions from my followers in recent years. I really have appreciated them and shall treasure the memories.....

Remember, being polite doesn't take much effort but it can make a world of difference

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.