IMU 3.39% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-14837

1. 574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    @Watmighthavben

See, these are the bumbling idiots that destroy a forum. Ben has taken the time to write comments well researched and has his opinion of the company. No more. No less. There's nobody on this forum can convince me to buy and no one on this forum can convince me to sell. It's my call. If I do ok out of it or lose everything, the buck stops with my own decisions.

It's these useless posters who add nothing that should be banned. They only finger point and revel if the share price declines. Funny though that they all disappear when it's on the rise. When I invested about 2 years ago, none of those useless posters were here. Perhaps because the share price was on the rise so they couldn't bash the company or its investors.

Ben, I thoroughly enjoy your posts and I take away information that I believe to be helpful and insightful. Thank you for all the time that you have put in since I've been around and I hope that you don't let a couple of low life's dictate your dedication to the IMU forum.

Looking forward to hearing from you again.

All the best
    BD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.6¢ $1.863M 31.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 214965 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.