IMU 3.39% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-14854

1. 13,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2308
    It never ceases to amaze me how those like Ben, who do incredible research and analysis on a company we are INVESTED in, constantly get ridiculed by those who offer nothing to the conversation on IMU. They do it 10 times a day and only offer spurious comments that clearly point to them not knowing anything about IMU - or biotech companies in general. Plus, they harp on one element - the current SP - which is where it is for reasons that don't point to any deterioration in IMU's fundamentals.

Rubbing holders noses in the SP is akin to a odious child pulling wings off a fly. Purely done to satisfy some inner need to abuse others. SP will do what it is going to do, and we all expect that any major announcement will make comments on the current SP quite moot.

I am so grateful that we have people like Ben who is willing to take the time and make the effort to pass on information that most of us are not able to get or bother getting.

This is our investment - and no one has the right to abuse us for choosing to invest in IMU - and the recent crop of downramper are just doing that for whatever twisted agenda they have. All social media has the same pests.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.6¢ $1.863M 31.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 214965 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.