IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-14902

1. 1,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2014
    It is always regrettable to see "the mob" fail to appreciate well intentioned and well delivered information by posters such as WMHB, specifically aimed to provide a personal insight into both the challenges and opportunities confronting a business.

No one can foresee whether IMU will succeed or fail. Genuine investors, look to the former, downrampers and naysayers, the latter.

It is a reflection of today's society and this public forum, that the negative voices shout the loudest and wear down the best posters to the point where they are discouraged to contribute.

Shame on you all, that delight from the despair of others.

To all genuine holders, I wish to encourage you all to let the IMU researchers continue their work, to the best of their skills to help humanity. There are no certainties here, but the necessary capital, skills and ingredients for success are in place.

Of course we all hope it results in financial gains for shareholders. Yet just as important, is the pushing of new frontiers in novel cancer treatments, that can provide new hope to many people's lives including those that care about them.

Keep posting for us WMHB, there are many here, like myself that seek as much knowledge and perspective as we can get, from the time and effort posters like you contribute, without any personal gain, except for the common good.

GLTASH

Last edited by Jack1960: 02/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.