IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

Agree with the above. Leslie, Yuman and others have been great....

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    Agree with the above. Leslie, Yuman and others have been great. Paul hopper has been too devil may care with the cap raises. Even the last massive one which people say in hindsight was great - well the timing of that one could have been better. Not hard to wait several weeks or even several months till the share price is in a temporarily higher position for the sake of higher raise prices and less dilution to the share holders. Why on earth would you make this great deal which would have put decent upward pressure on the SP in and of itself - and then do a massive cap raise to cancel out the benefit of the raise and instead send it in reverse? Couldn't he have waited another week for the benefit to shine through before smashing it down with a cap raise? and also, the sum of 60million????? Why? We don't need 60million tomorrow and we only need 20million for a year of this trial. It is pathetic.

He's given us some wins, but I'm happy to vote Paul Hopper off the board based on his serial lack of concern for shareholders. I'll be apposing the reappointment of the COB resolution at the AGM in favor of new blood.... Indeed, would be way more comfortable with Leslie as COB given she looks pretty shitty with some of the cap raises and has 3.7million dollars of her own funds in this and therefore cares about share-price value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.