IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-15234

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    ....He is the largest individual shareholder, a long term investment banker and you can be guaranteed this is the calculus is doing. He’s pretty bloody good at it and backing him over all us arm chair experts.....

Just so you know - Paul Hopper can stay the largest shareholder by issuing himself options every AGM. Not the case for us shareholders. That is why he doesn't care about raising and dilution. I'd prefer someone more aligned with the shareholders interests. Id be more than happy to keep him on if there was a by-law/resolution/commitment to not raise his wage unreasonably and not issue himself options annually. I think that would help him recalibrate his approach more towards the share holders. As it stands he's out for me. The company is so big now, with so much potential (AND SO MUCH CASH) that we don't need him to achieve a lot of our upcoming milestones and future value. On that note - thanks Paul - you've served your purpose - godbye now.

Lets get Jon Pilcher or Richard Tegas to take over - how good would that be??!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $368.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $1.062M 21.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 5180405 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 6291273 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.