IMU 6.67% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-1536

1. 3,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 765
    yes its due for a pull back but sometimes they go a lot further before it happens , the volume today , the interview last night , the increase in sp , these all create further hype and you could find yourself buying considerably higher than the current sp , definitely not upramping as the chart would suggest a retrace coming but it might not start tomorrow , good luck to the holders and good luck to imu and bring on big pharmo

i would suggest instead of saying will (nobody knows) you might consider saying might pull back , sounds like you are selling of wanting more not sure , either way there will probably be some hungry sharks to take all you have

generally i dont take much notice of posters with 3 posts lol , i normally assosiate them with downrampers who have created a new profile due to not being taken seriously after targeting other stocks with ridiculous downramp attempts, if your not good luck with your entry at 30c personally i dont think you will see it unless the trials are failures and if your a big holder selling congrats on your profit well done

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.004(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $411.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $1.481M 26.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 400000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 685507 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.