IMU 3.85% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Great to see you back @Whatmighthavben Imugene put out a post...

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    Great to see you back @Whatmighthavben

Imugene put out a post tonight on FB

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5551/5551188-78b18ad0d2be4f60da5425418dc0a08b.jpg

I’m truly gob smacked by the reference that their goal is to establish value and trust with their stakeholders. With reference to the last 2 1/2 years, surely both VALUE and TRUST is at an ALL TIME LOW. The goal is not even close to being met.

Imugene, if you are listening, you have absolutely decimated shareholder value , by measurement of share price and dilution, over the last 2 or 2 1/2 years. Furthermore, the huge loss of value has been brought about by management action or inaction that has also decimated confidence and trust. I have personally appealed many times to management to address this and either been met with ignorance or dismissal.

Well here we are, at an all time high SOI, and a near on 3 year SP low. There is something wrong in the wheelhouse and change is now overdue.

The gross error of judgement to reward all of the directors and management with such huge raises at the end of a horror year last year typified the problem of disconnection with shareholders. Whoever thought this was a good idea at the time IS the problem.

If I can say one thing now, IMU, if you want to start to rebuild some trust please don’t cause any further upheaval with any announcements of any kind prior to close of SPP. Many shareholders will have sold to participate. I hope you give everyone what they apply for, as that’s what they want.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $332.9K 6.302M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 539790 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1243558 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.