IMU 2.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Good afternoon all,Name is cheese and i have been a sideliner...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Good afternoon all,

Name is cheese and i have been a sideliner her for a few months. Great group here, for the most part, and a couple i have ignored in the past seem to have snaked around too. Tall poppies become tagerts

Proof i believe is required to ensure the BS factor is believed unlike many saying theyve been silent for years and shouting about falling skies...

I am just harping on the same strings as many here, but i feel compeled to finally comment. This has gone from a 30% to 70% of my portfolio via recent growth and it gets to a point where risk management come into play for one's tactics.

I made the mistake however of doing so with a mining junior between Russia and China last year (history) moving on due to their weight in my portfolio and i regret it.

It hurts to lose out on a sucessful play, but it is more painful to play the game wrong and lose money on poor performers also.

Congrats to any holders wh have locked in gains for safety within their portfolio, I commend you this close to the end of financial year... good luck with the ATO

Learn from your mistakes, and make a change otherwise you have learned nothing, let the winners run, and reduce risk where possible. This has a long way to go for new investers. 10% traders are short termers and FB traders are chasing their tails. The dirty air of their inexperience is noticed and very visible. But will be steadied by level headed investers.

In the wise words of Sammy J... "hold onto your butts'

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3199/3199603-385a9f591c9d7853604795eb1c072a0c.jpg
    FYI, looking for as many more shares as 'risk' allows... Average up incrementally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $374.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $541.6K 10.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 818590 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 249636 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.