IMU 9.68% 6.8¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-15976

1. 492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20314
    Hi @tb. Thanks for the response.

My posts are not designed to be right or wrong. I am not asking people to agree or disagree. I am merely reporting on the general mood and sentiment of investors at large and in doing so those factors driving the share price, in this instance infinitely lower of late. Whether you or I agree or disagree with these facts or shareholder views is somewhat irrelevant to the debate and discourse as it stands. Toward the end of my posts I usually express personal opinions, and label the as such. But that's simply my opinion. in this post my opinion is that the science shall prevail in the end and ultimately drive the SP much higher.

As such you or I may agree with the corporate strategy adopted by Imugene, yet in reality the market is rejecting it, for but a few of the reasons noted by me, based upon the thoughts of shareholders I liaise with on a daily weekly basis. Yes you and I both (I'm sure) are confident in the passion and hard work exemplified by the team at Imugene, and the fact the recent acquisition and ability to manufacture product is an advantage in the fulness of time, but once again the market isn't buying it. As an example Imugene's current dilemma was brought home to me recently when someone asked me where the current PD1 Vaxx trial was at? And if PD1 Vaxx was so successful in Phase 1 why the company hadn't used the previously raised capital to progress a much larger phase 2 trial, much sooner than is currently occurring? It to me was a good question. They asked how the patient was that had a complete response in the Phase 1 PD1 Vaxx trial and whether they were still alive, or if there were any actual patient stories they could tell me about before subscribing to this raise? They said they had looked on the Imugene website and there was nothing there. The point being everyone has different questions, concerns and needs. Some like to see physical patient results. Some like to see exactly where their funds are being invested. Some like to know whether there are really people interested in their products, or whether it's actually all a pipe dream schemed up by management to illicit more pay rises and funds. There's only so much rhetoric that can carry the day before physical results, facts and figures need to come in to play.

Is it realistic to suggest any company can spell things out as clearly as required by the average punter? Perhaps not. I guess in the end it comes back to whether you accept what the market and masses are saying, or whether you stick to your own convictions and adhere to your own investment philosophy. I don't think its purely a matter of agreeing or disagreeing, for something is only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it. And at the moment when it comes to Imugene that's not very much. The fact is its a whole lot less than before this recent turmoil. Don't get me wrong, I wish it was a whole lot more.

Your posts consistently suggest the average person don't understand the deal, or they don't fully comprehend the science. And therein to me lies the problem. Until the science, facts and figures are broken down in a clear and concise manner for the lay person to comprehend and clearly understand, this parody surrounding the stock is set to continue. And no matter how much the company, you or I espouse the virtues of the company and their science, it's not going to make one iota of difference.

Opinions only
    Last edited by Watmighthavben: 09/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.006(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $499.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 8.1¢ 6.7¢ $14.56M 194.2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 605784 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 159880 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.