IMU 9.68% 6.8¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-15983

1. 3,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7159
    Ben,

Thx for your detailed reply. Your comments regarding PD1Vax are something I will definitely look deeper into !

And yes your comments that the market is not accepting of the IMU story at this point , does not in my view mean that my support of the companies strategy , science and even its progress is wrong. As you would have seen many time before, the market often gets it so wrong.

As is the example of NEU it had two similarities to IMU . They also had a massively overweight retail segment in their register, which the previous chairman worked hard to rectify. And they had science aimed at a market that many shareholders and the broader market just didn’t understand. We don’t have many successful Biotechs.

We’ll know which view is correct soon enough. IMU now has a whole Cohort of extremely qualified and well connected executives who are abreast of all things cancer related from a business sense. That’s the best source of information. As with NEU the CEO was regularly dropping little gems to educate his shareholders. Information that would be impossible ti come by without being at the high level meetings he attended.

Shareholders are likely to see a lot more of that going fwd as LC frees up some of her time.

As Yuman Fong said “we are going at warp speed “

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.006(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $499.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 8.1¢ 6.7¢ $14.56M 194.2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 605784 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 159880 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.