IMU 3.00% 4.9¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-16182

1. 2,579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1468
    “…………… The penny dropped for me when Leslie Chong and Paul Hopper started blaming macroeconomic conditions and the biotech space for their stocks poor performance, when all the time the Nasdaq biotech was slowly moving in the opposite direction to IMU……………..”

Howdy Ben. I note your latest contribution was in response to a Steini comment so seek forgiveness for chiming in.

I note that as always you correctly end your contributions with “ DYOR Seek investment advice as and when required Opinions only” however, only after having very eloquently and elaborately argued your case with great conviction and authority above.

Over the period it appears, and I am happy to be corrected, you have markedly shifted from solid support and defense of all things IMU, to one of support for the science and scientists, less so for the senior management and significant disapproval of the BoD (PH in particular).

The examples applied in each of your opinions certainly carry logic though, as respectfully suggested in the post by @Taureanbull, may benefit from and become a little less definite as a result of a more fulsome and truly objective analysis of the actual state of play.

Steini is oft given to using, shall we say, interpretations of scriptures. Having read most of your contributions and perhaps being a little less inventive than he, upon reading your latest post I can’t help but muse that the following quote of Theologian and political commentator, Reinhold Niebuhr may be somewhat appropriate “ God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

As a point of fact, I stand by your and everyone’s right to express opinions on this open forum, whether that be to vent, applaud or, better yet, share qualified / verified information. Equally, we all have the right to respond, disregard or, ultimately use the “ignore” button.

Your contributions have garnered significant following and praise, for which you have been awarded a heart ( sincere congratulations) that somewhat confirms you as an “influencer” or, person seen as speaking with authority. This being the case the reader is left to decide whether this position of authority is accompanied by validated objectivity or, is it as you suggest a better argued subjective “opinion”, in which case, rather than an influencer somewhat bound by ethics, you are actually an opinion leader free to promote only 1 side of an argument.

In any case, I thank you for prompting a personal review of how I perceive progress (or otherwise) at IMU and in doing so again borrow from @Taureanbull’s post “………. Perhaps we should wait till the year ends, and see what transpires after the next round of presentations. As always I expect several surprise announcements………..

My logic matrix being relatively simple I personally tend to consider such things as (but not limited to):
    1. From basically a standing start this team assembled by PH and then LC has largely remained intact, demonstrating the ability to attract & onboard a number of very savvy, well respected industry personnel, not desperate to find a paycheck. These (intellectual property) investors have far greater insights regards the state of play than I or, any punter, can hope to have. If they continue to be willing participants on what objective basis would I descent ?
    2. The biotech industry (& at times the whole of market) in recent times has been in a funk where many start-ups have seen severe price erosion – so I do not judge price alone as a reliable measure of managements performance.
    3. Refer ASX vs alternative (better/ more mature) exchange listings. The likes of Vanguard do not seem to have objection. Each exchange has advantages and disadvantages. I certainly do not have sufficient insight to IMU strategic development to have any input on such a decision so frankly do not factor this into my investment decision process.

And yes this is very much all personal opinion that is not intended to influence anyone's investment decision or right to challenge the management of any company. Always better to do ones own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $368.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $875.4K 17.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 6042782 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 5358508 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.