IMU 1.30% 7.6¢ imugene limited

Hi Mason, appreciate the post, as should all holders here as...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Hi Mason, appreciate the post, as should all holders here as blind faith helps no one.

I'm sure others will better address the Her-Vaxx related questions, but some brief answers in regard to your CF33 related questions.

"Lastly, after the recent purchase of CD19, I'm wondering if IMU have provided any legitimate reason as to why CF33 has not yet been succesful in its IND application?

It appears that there were licensing and manufacturing updates in 2019, with an IND submission/completion expected late 2020. So, I was wondering if investors had heard anything in relation to the results of the IND meeting of IMU and the FDA?"

There was a delay after receiving the FDA advice as IMU were unable to find labs to do toxicology studies given the sudden priority of covid research. That has since been resolved and the IND application is about to be lodged.

"Since the success rate of novel compounds from the preclinical stage to FDA approval is a 1 in 250 chance (roughly 0.004%), I am wondering if IMU have disclosed why they have purchased another preclinical compound? I find it strange they would do such a thing while they have a phase II asset (HER-vaxx) and a phase I asset (PD1-vaxx) with much higher chances of FDA approval?"

The seasoned research team at IMU/City of Hope have been blown away by pre-clinical results (and the mouse models certainly make for good reading). CD-19 targeting therapies are already clearly established. The only real gamble is if CF-33 will infiltrate cancer cells in living humans, which seems highly likely, but we can't know for sure. Considering that I think it's a bit of a reach to point to a standard success rate when it is clear that a much, much higher than average expectation can be applied in regard to CF33-CD19. Also it is seeming clear that combinations involving CF33 will be the future of the company, so why would you not bring in a combination involving CAR-T?

"Also, considering that the global CART drug market value is expected to be around USD $3.1B by 2023 (9) and there are currently many FDA approved CART treatments available (10), I am wondering if anyone has evaluated risk for reward for their most recent purchase (CD19) as well as the oncolytic virus CF33?"

As Leslie has been keen to point out at every opportunity, CAR-T is currently only available to treat blood cancers, roughly 10% of the cancer market. With the great breakthrough from the team at City of Hope and using the CF33 virus, there is now a very real chance of expressing CD19 in solid cancer and subsequently applying the massively successful CAR-T therapies in a vastly increased range of cancer. Needless to say the value of that market needs a couple of extra digits added to USD $3.1B.

I highly recommend the video made by City of Hope in regards to the CF33-CD19 breakthrough (it even comes with some uplifting music).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $556.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.5¢ $2.780M 36.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 108996 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 254900 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.5¢ 17617693
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.