IMU 1.79% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-16914

1. 3,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623

I'm not so sure all the likes all agree with Taureanbull point that the sp drop is entirely shareholders fault..

rather I would suspect it's his points on the difference between the diffrent generations attitudes and perspectives..

it's been documented Napoleon was the first anti christ..hitlar was the second and the third has been born but yet to show face...the third anti christ will be the most dangerous as it will have learned from the first two..

Taureanbulls post highlights to me that who I believe to be the 3rd anti christ is correct and is in full swing to cause as much pain and misery as possible..to install fear in the people..to rob children off their childhood..to cause pain to family structure..to breed the worst habits within our once solid community's and the list goes on and on..

For it is I who believe the third anti christ is well and truly amongst us at this present time..amongst us in all ages..4 and 5 years olds..teens..20 to 30 year olds..and the elderly..

for it is I who believes the 3rd anti christ is not only with us part time but with us every waking moment of the day for the masses across the whole world..

and I believe the next phase of the antichrist is upon us as we speak and that being to take away for a lot of people there self worth and purpose via removing our jobs and giving people nothing to do..

Who do I think is the third anti christ is..to put it simply it's the internet..yes indeed the internet who has been easily able to shape the younger generations minds all the while being able to convince the elders that it's a wonderful thing..

go imu go..I'm certain you will have your day..

dyor just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $461.9K 8.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1082545 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 603058 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.