IMU 0.00% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-17166

1. 576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4741

Thanks for the post ‘plumjv’,

This article, in the International Journal of Molecular Science, provides further evidence of the potential of the CF33 suite.

The team believes “CF33-hNIS-antiPDL1 displays realpotential for intraperitoneal GCPM therapy.” ... no wonder we see Yuman with a constant smile on his face.

Yes, it is an Ex Vivo study, and what we are really waiting for are the clinical results of the VAXINIA and CHECKVacc trials, but the evidence continues to mount. The team is meticulous in every step ... and still the science has not failed. It may fail of course, at some stage of the process, but it certainly continues to look like it’s the ‘cancer answer’ the world is so desperately seeking.

The IMU/CoHNMC science team continue to do an amazing job, which is all we can ask of them. The languishing SP is not reflective of the results they are producing. So, as result, I will not only continue to hold, but will look for additional funds to buy. This of course, is my view only, because I am investing, first and foremost, in the science and the research teams. If amazing clinical results do in fact ‘drop’, then the SP will look after itself.

This article makes some stunning ‘look at me’ statements that point to the effectiveness of the CF33 suite in the speed it works, its targeting of cancer cells, its replication ability, evidence that it encourages the expression of functional proteins and, in this ex vivo situation, kills GCPM cells.

Yes, I have to agree with the authors, “it displays real potential for intraperitoneal GCPM therapy.” The clinical results are now all we need, and the delivery of these critical results may not be far away. Your decision is simple really ...

Do you believe that the science team can deliver? Yes, or no?

The current SP hurts ... but it is not relevant to the actual end result. The science will decide.

Opinion only of course.
    Last edited by Outlander2: 16/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $409.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $539.7K 9.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 342857 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 571794 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.