IMU 2.83% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Nice one. The SP is certainly unsettling .Considering Herr Vaxx...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    Nice one. The SP is certainly unsettling .
    Considering Herr Vaxx IMO, it’s well worth reflecting on how long this process can take.

Take Keytruda ( pembrolizumab) for example. Acquired by Merck in 2008
    ”Fast” track approval in late 2014, after a HUGE Ph 1 trial, 1300 patients

Pembrolizumab was invented by scientists at Organon after which they worked with Medical Research Council Technology (which became LifeArc) starting in 2006, to humanize the antibody; Schering-Plough acquired Organon in 2007, and Merck & Co. acquired Schering-Plough two years later.[43] Inventors Gregory Carven, Hans van Eenennaam and Gradus Dulos were recognized as Inventors of the Year by the Intellectual Property Owners Education Foundation in 2016.[44]
    The phase I study started in early 2011, and Eric Rubin, who was running the melanoma trial, argued for and was able to win expansion of the trial until it reached around 1300 people.
    This was the largest Phase I study ever run in oncology, with the patients roughly divided between melanoma and lung cancer.[45]
    In 2013, the United States Adopted Name (USAN) name was changed from lambrolizumab to pembrolizumab.[41] In that year clinical trial results in advanced melanoma were published in The New England Journal of Medicine.[47] This was part of the large Phase I NCT01295827 trial.[48]

In September 2014, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved pembrolizumab under the Fast Track Development Program.[49] It is approved for use following treatment with ipilimumab, or after treatment with ipilimumab and a BRAF inhibitor in advanced melanoma patients who carry a BRAF mutation.[50]

I am in NO WAY suggesting that CF33 etc will take anywhere near this long, if the results coming are in line with the company’s expectations.
    . Herr Vaxx is up against other immunotherapy, it’s safety and efficacy will win out , IMO.

CF33 is a new paradigm, if successful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.83%)
Mkt cap ! $380.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $305.6K 5.936M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 1554778 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1902480 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.