IMU 1.82% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Hi Wasa, totally agree with your view and also wish I had the...

1. 365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    Hi Wasa, totally agree with your view and also wish I had the funds to purchase more.
    Unfortunately funds have run dry and I continue to hold even though I could use some of the funds for spreading my risk somewhat.
    I fail to see how posting negative comments, (and by that I mean negative toward BOD and PH), can achieve anything but spreading discontent.
    Not saying those doing so don't have the right to, just that is seems pointless.
    Even WMHB is starting to turn with the tide of discontented shareholders, this all as a direct result of the current sp, nothing to do with the science, nothing to do with the trials and recent purchases, and nothing to do with the immense talent they have brought together.
    We as shareholders know about 20 percent at best of the information that those within the company hierarchy have available to them.
    Having completed our due diligence we are now committed to hold and hope, particularly at current sp with potential losses for some up to 80 percent.
    I am of course concerned with the current sp, but I'm unable to see the point in being critical of the bod and management when they do not have control of this factor.

DYOR opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $411.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.3¢ $731.7K 13.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 580359 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 686331 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.