IMU 2.04% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-17235

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    The phase 1 study for safety and tolerability (which are my words for it) for CF33-CD19 + Blinatumomab only got FDA approval in May 2023 and has only just started enrolling (as I understand it). Taureanbull or one of the more knowledgeable posters can correct me if I am wrong. There are a few people on this board who are worth listening to - positive and negative.

Primary end point date of the CF33-CD19 + Blinatumomab study is still a year away - with study end set for Sept 2025. See this link:
    A Study of onCARlytics (CF33-CD19) in Combination With Blinatumomab in Adults With Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors (OASIS) - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov

I think it is the CF33+CD19 entry on the IMU website - but again, I stand to be corrected as I am not an expert. That still shows "pre-clinical" - but I think this is the one that is now enrolling for the Phase 1:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5660/5660038-bc92ebafa124aca45803ca7a95db0a40.jpg
    Anyway - it's definitely not set to finish any time soon - although if they start injecting folks and there is an adverse reaction, we'll likely know about it swiftly. I'm adopting a 'no news is good news' approach. However, take what I say with a grain of salt - because I still think that the HER-Vaxx results were great - with a statistically significant improvement in survival time and a patient who had a very strong immune response remaining alive nearly 3 years after the study began. The market does not - so I assume I am missing something there.

RS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.