IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Couldn't agree more theoc.A speculative immunotherapy company in...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    Couldn't agree more theoc.

A speculative immunotherapy company in its infancy, could not be more vulnerable. When questioning BOD increased remunerations or their overall existence- Tread wearily! This is a highly specialized industry, where management is a culmination of doctors/ scientists / successful business developers. We are not denying or replacing expendable people. My suggestion has been to put one hell of a warning shot right across their bow.
    Should next year bring more shock CR's or slow communications as to what's happening within our business- then sure sack them!

I've long said I'm not happy with the communications or marketing of IMU Management over the past two years. However, the AGM is a great opportunity to constructively and collectively, state your dissatisfaction's.

In contrast- Management see the- acquisition's - patents - addition of high profile management - successful results so far - all as a very successful year. Whilst us holders are bleeding, with a SP less than 10% off its highs two years ago. Plus, the afore mentioned shock CR's- Dilution- Slow updates with results, as a company who's management really needs to get on their bikes.

I suspect something is about to break. Either by way of ground breaking results, or a TO. Management is required to inform the ASX of any major developments within the company, before making any comments in conventions. You will hear it here first in an ASX announcement before anything is relayed back from any of the conference's. With all of the hints from LC & Prof Fong as to the positive developments, mixed with so many holders wanting them gone. The only way you could allow such temperature's to rise, would be if you knew of a trump card about to be thrown in the middle.

Stay patient in your holdings - if you can!
    Something's going to break between now and the end of May next year.

GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $537.6K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 207796 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1452903 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.