IMU 0.00% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Some great post's over the last couple of weeks, thank you all...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    Some great post's over the last couple of weeks, thank you all for your inputs.
    Special thanks to Jase99/Valueadd/davybabyk/Gossy29/Watmighthavben
    and Taureanbull and many more to mention.
    Taureanbull you have been very active of late, and I personally appreciate your
    input even if we don't always agree. In the end we are all on the same team and
    believe IMU is on the verge of something special.
    I have been doing a lot of thinking about the up and coming AGM.
    I have been as upset as anyone with the share price, and the last Cap Raise did
    not help. But it did give us all a very good opportunity to get in at these ridiculously
    low price. I personally have a lot riding on IMU, if it goes down, I will certainly go
    down with it and probably never recover, but that's my choice and I take full
    responsibility for it.
    The AGM, Many have put forward there dislike about Hopper and the way he has
    handled thinks. Steini, I sincerely hope you are well and have settled down after
    having a good long think about things. I'm saying this because that's what I have
    done over the last couple of weeks. I'm not kidding when I say that I Letterly have
    my hole life savings riding on this, so I'm hurting more than anyone right now.
    But, do you honestly think if Hopper could have raised at a higher price he wouldn't
    have. He and the board did what they had to do, and raise the money when they
    could. Its an extremely hard environment to raise money at the moment and
    Hopper and the board have now put us in a very strong position cash wise.
    I don't know what it is about Hopper that people dislike so much, maybe
    part of it is his demeaner, I don't know.
    What I do believe is if Hopper had his time again, he would never have put those
    words in writing about the goose in the window and some other comments that
    escape me right now. Basically people thought and me included, that a deal was
    not far away, probably for HERVAX. Three years later and still nothing.
    So, I think that might have been the start of a little mistrust by shareholders.
    But regardless of if you like Hopper or not, you got to give him 10 out of 10
    for getting the best in the business to IMU. We truly have a magnificent team
    in all areas of the company.
    LC, I personally would not want anyone else leading IMU. Leslie is doing a magnificent
    job at the helm. Her expertise at getting these trails through is second to none.
    I totally understand what many are saying about her presentations and her wordings.
    As one poster put it this week, LESLIE NEEDS TO DUMP EVERYTHING DOWN SO
    EVEN THE LAZIEST SHAREHOLDERS UNDERSTANDS THE BASIC SCIENCE.
    I get what shareholders are saying here, but just on a personal view I love the way
    she presents and I understand every word she says, but that is coming from someone
    like me who has spent many hours researching IMU's IP.
    In the end, I don't know if a pay rise for all is warranted or not considering the job
    of the board is to create wealth for shareholders, but just maybe, just maybe over
    the next two weeks that might change hopefully.

I know not everyone is going to agree, but I think at least for the time been, we
    need Hopper and the crew to stay put and continue there quest.
    I also think IMU are at an infliction point over the next 6 to 12 months and it would
    be disastrous for any instability board wise. I'm not saying hard questions should not
    be ask at the AGM, but just think of what just might be unfolding very soon.
    CF33 platform in my opinion is going to make this company, and as early as next
    week we might have some confirmation on that. We all wait in anticipation for
    good news over the next two weeks, but what gives me conference in spades
    is Yuman Fong.
    People can say and have an opinion on all board members and management
    individually, whether its good or bad opinion is up to shareholders and if
    they think that they are doing a good job. But in my very strong opinion
    of Yuman Fong is that he is a man of very high integrity.
    Fong has never mentioned the word cure or even CF33 becoming SOC in the
    future. Not once in his first and second visit to Australia did he push the view
    that the CF33 platform would 100 percent be successful. He would present the
    data from animals and use words like HOPEFUL. Many times he said we are hopeful
    that this will translate into humans.
    That is up until now. This year when he came out everything changed in his
    demeaner. In interviews the word cure was used. At presentations he said many
    times that they are seeing the virus behave the same way in humans as it has
    done in rodents. To me that's a massive change from a man of his integrity.

Fong I believe is a very trustworthy individual, and he is also very much
    restricted by what the FDA allow him to say until there is verification on trail results.
    So because of Fong, I am very confident that we have something very special
    brewing at IMU.
    I will leave you with this. Sometimes just by chance you might know a person
    in a trail that has done extremely well. My hope is that everyone on these trails
    have the same results. My gut feel is that the probably have, but that's just speculation
    on my part.
    My conference with the CF33 platform now is at an all time high.
    Bring on CF33/VAXINIA and OnCARlytics and CHECKvacc.
    This is just my view and not financial advice.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $1.037M 17.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1882949 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 399643 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.