IMU 1.89% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Well I am back from my enforced hiatus for harassing a certain...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Well I am back from my enforced hiatus for harassing a certain prolific poster. I have put 'it' on ignore to avoid another meltdown on my own behalf.
    The last couple of days, without being able to post, was...... well......... very enjoyable. The SP action just a start of what I have been hoping for since the thought of missing my 'big opportunity' for life changing financial improvements.
    I have been privileged to have been a shareholder from early days, to the highs and back again. I sold enough in the higher range to afford my opportunity to hold the rest, whilst still being able to afford bread and water. (Yes some of us were forced to sell, despite a very strong belief and following).
    I have had to shut out the dooms-dayers, the naysayers, only very rarely losing my cool, but to read these updates, and to think of these patients, literally brings a tear of joy to my eye.
    I have read all of the posts from those inflicted by this scourge, and I finally see that shining light in the distance for so many.
    There truly are some amazing people on this forum, learned, conscientious, and with heart, but also with the ability to help put together the jigsaw puzzle.
    JP Morgan conference, more data and scans to come, Jan 2024 is not that far away, and it makes sense to me. The shorters have almost had their fill, now they will want to make the money on the way back up. The stars are aligning........ to all the sufferers out there, my continued love and best wishes, many of whom have shared their heart wrenching stories openly.
    I wish I could afford to buy back what I sold, but alas, it is not possible for me. I still have the privilege to have enough for it to still be life altering, and if the worst happens, I know that should I be struck down by the C, there really is hope on the way!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $216.1K 4.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 1854997 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 382882 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.