IMU 0.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Great post. The results are a turning point IMHO. I have always...

1. 1,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6379
    Great post. The results are a turning point IMHO. I have always viewed the potential of a cure for many cancers, or even a better tolerated and more effective treatment, as giving IMU a ceiling somewhere well in excess of the scale of CSL. My only hope is that we don't get taken over too early by an opportunistic bid. One protection against this is keeping a healthy bank balance and IMU has done this even if it hurts in the short term. Nothing worse than financial stress to ruin your chances of success.
    Share price increases based on ongoing positive news actually makes investment in IMU more attractive. There is a lot of pain as a shareholder associated with selling too early when the fundamentals are getting stronger.
    I for one was very happy to participate in the SPP and the structure of it gave retail holders a chance to increase their holdings substantially at a low price. The share price, IMHO, was always likely to increase back to the institution price of 8.4 cents within 3 months or so. The news should have sent the price way past that and in time with further information most likely will.
    I know nothing about medical science, biotechnology and the like. DYOR Not investment advice.
    Last edited by GeoFiji: 09/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $379.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $1.098M 21.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 7481668 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 1703097 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.