IMU 2.08% 4.9¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-18015

1. 1,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    yes in reading the threads I note there are a lot of holders committing to hold (Ie hodle). I can also say I am part of that club. This is also the first time in my investing history (over 25 years) that I can’t put a real value on the stock- due to the fact it taps such an unmet need across a number of potential treatment pathways. What I am certain of is that if it proves across those pathways- the valuation will be surprising to all here. Cancer is the last frontier where people will do anything to get rid of it and afford longevity and quality of life. I can’t actually put a price on that. Agree also, a very smart move and kudos to management shoring up their position with the alignment with precision biosciences. I say let management be judged on the final results ..Like Utz with the Sydney opera house and the ordeal he went through and the baggers at the time that could not see the long term vision. The management and stakeholders involved at Imugene are building something . I say let them get on with it…..GLTA.
    Last edited by Boursebandit: 09/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.