IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

Imugene - At the forefront of a “paradigm shift” in cancer...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Imugene - At the forefront of a “paradigm shift” in cancer treatment worldwide. Intellectual property rights until 2035 on multiple product lines ( 2 of which created by Prof Yuman Fong & Prof Saul Priceman have the very real possibility of being the “holy grail” )

An Exec Chair who guided VLA all the way through to its sale to Merck

LC our Gem CEO who I cannot praise enough and our well experienced board of directors,doctors,professors,scientists,etc who have strong ties and working history with the likes of GSK, Roche, Merck, AZ & Pfizer.

odds of getting cancer in ones lifetime 1 in 2

IMU market cap 1.9b AUD

lets compare it’s value with the Nasdaq listed

Oatly oat milk
    has no IP on its oat milk ( anyone can make it )
    has a market share of just 4% with a projected market share of 8% within 4 years
    likelihood of 1 in 2 of the world population ever consuming it. Not a chance

Oatlys Market Cap - 13 billion dollars US @ $22 a share

now I may be biased but I know who I would be in favour of seeing an ROI from.

Furthermore its no surprise we have people like mason sniffing round,I’m certain he is well aware how much IMUGENE threatens to disrupt the old guard of chemotherapy treatment, where the majority of chemo patients very quickly reach maximum tolerated dose, with many going on to have permanent damage to vitals organs and live in severe pain from literally being fried from radiation.

Mason - we know why you charged in here with a list of questions as long as my arm, and that reason is that you have been seriously considering your holdings with RAC. You want some questions answered to justify these thoughts before hedging some of said holdings or jumping ship completely.

let’s see what next week brings!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.