IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Thanks for your kind words @Taureanbull I don't always like the...

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20112
    Thanks for your kind words @Taureanbull I don't always like the posts I write, as I guess we tend to be critical of our own work, but I too really like this post, and am confident it shall stand the test of time. People do need to take a long hard look at current valuations for stocks in this space when assessing IMU's true value. Even stocks such as Seagen, which is ostensibly an ADC provider (delivery method), worth close to 100 times the value of IMU in recent months.

On another front I messaged LC yesterday and apologised as due to a pressing commitment I am now unable to accept her kind invitation to meet the new CMO Paul Woodard in person, whilst he is in town. He impressed me in the Webinar presentation earlier in the week, and I do think he and Bradley Glover are going to prove excellent additions to the team at Imugene. It goes without saying they are assembling a highly accomplished team alongside such experienced professionals as Ursula McCurry, Dr Nick Ede and Dr Jakob Dupont. When Imugene's clinical trials morph into product approvals and eventual market then sales, I am hopeful Team Imugene shall still be on hand in some capacity to reap the benefits of what they have sown. Unfortunately Big Pharma may have other ideas on that score, as they seek to close down IMU based on the excellent revenue prospects being presented by Vaxinia and Imugene's ancillary product pipeline. The next few weeks and perhaps months may reveal their ensuing plans, particularly if we see some larger institutional players increase their holding or take a position in IMU, as I am anticipating.

Enjoy your Sunday...

DYOR Seek investment advice as and when required Opinions only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $537.6K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 207796 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1452903 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.