IMU 2.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

I joined sharesight to get a hollistic view of my investment...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I joined sharesight to get a hollistic view of my investment portfolio. HIGHLY recommend by the way.

In doing so I uploaded every trade made during my investing lifetime. This spans a teeny tiny 4 years. The opening trade for imu at the time was..... you guessed it $0.105
    It had ages of stagnation and then a steady rise to 6c then boosted to ~10-12c just before its meteoric rise to 30, 40, 50 c with retraces along the way.

As an earlier poster mentioned, the greater public is not aware of historic prices nor the movements of stocks from the past week or 2 these days it seems sometimes. something about short term memory... When this gets more attention, REALLY REALLY SOON it's goint to go balistic and IMO it will eclipse the previous rises of years gone by.

I am so glad for the price actions this week as it has given me time to take stock, reassess my exposure to heads and the imuoe's (although the D's really bent me over - lesson learned) and consider my ratio moving forward with the experience of the past front of mind.

Good luck to all holders, be friendly, it doesn't take much effort really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $374.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $541.6K 10.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 818590 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 249636 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.