IMU 1.96% 5.0¢ imugene limited

Long term holder but ''very green in the bio...

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Long term holder but ''very green in the bio sector'

As much as i know its never good to be emotionally attached to a company you invest in i find it extremely hard to not be with Imugene and im sure im not alone.

During the recent sp rise i committed to buying more shares, to me a substantial amount of money to most probably a drop in the ocean.

I love the imugene story i love seeing the results, lets be honest we love seeing great results and inturn share price rises but its so much bigger than that. im sure theres been any number of 'potential' cancer cures over the years but to me this is the real deal. rose coloured glasses or not. im convinced i believe yuman fong and i believe leslie. paul hopper is a business man but i believe yuman and leslie are genuine and arent financially driven.

my question is....
    if the science, if the results are as we seem and dont show the potential we average joes all see then where and why dont big pharma sweep in? we're chump change, they can buy us out and make billions not 10s 100s of billions if it all comes to fruition. on the flip side "conspiracy theory" buy us out and not develop the drug or complete the trials in turn saving their market edge with the drugs they currently provide.
    Last edited by Whitfordboy: 17/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $365.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $896.1K 17.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 5978561 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 299041 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.