IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-18921

1. 13,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7347
    Jeepers! Bad Slick.

Anyone that thinks that traders are to blame for the stocks incredibly poor performance is blissfully deluded in the grandest of ways.
    Traders trade within the momentums of the SP, either going up or down. Laughable to think the it’s the traders that cause the ups an downs.

I’d love to see the post where I advertised “Slick strikes Gold at IMU” ??

TB I respect your posts and you have been a valuable contributor to the IMU threads for many years but boy are you wrong on this topic. Time to tone that one down.

In this current market I’m not spending more than $20k per trade and am only working a handful of stocks, now if you multiply me by 150 traders then you only get $3 mill worth of capital moving around. Have you seen some of the volumes traded recently? $3 mill barely opens the wallet of the big boys!

As much as I like the compliment that traders can shift the market , it’s just not true and never will be.

Technical Analysis monitors the movements and the momentums of the SP, nothing more. And from that, the skilled can determine entries and exits that are profitable. But it ain’t the traders doing the moving, we just jump on the mover’s coat-tails.

2021 was a life changing year for so many thanks to IMU and I am ever grateful. But since then it’s been a trading stock only and no one can argue with that.
    I can only hope that those that didn’t take the 2021 windfall get a second chance with IMU2 (second edition).

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $537.6K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 207796 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1452903 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.