IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-18924

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    Thank you Ben for another great couple of posts this weekend.

I agree BP will ultimately have the last say in IMU's destiny. What IMU holders need to evaluate for themselves is what is likely, then what results from those outcomes.

If you look at the SP- Some people have made 150%in just a few weeks. Others have been holding for years and have seen the stock go from $0.015c up to $0.062c in an 8 month period, only to see it go back to $0.039c two years later.

Nearly every poster gives an account of their success or hard luck stories in their posts. Many of us only need to see who has made a post, in assuming what they are going to support or knock with IMU.

That said, regardless of what the SP is trading at, it will eventual be determined by a major event or series of them. We all know this can only be via - Results, TO's , Partnerships , FDA Approval. For mine, once one or many of these happen, we need to consider what will be paid for what IMU has to offer. With all of the 5 products being researched, many have estimated cf33 to be worth $15B conservatively, by it's self. With all products thrown in, it isn't overly optimistic in assuming at least $25B for IMU in a TO.

When you consider approximately 8 Billion shares and options that make up the market cap- That would deliver $3.12c for each share.
    The question then should you believe its when- not if this will happen, coupled with $25b to be conservative - Why wouldn't we all be placing what we can afford in the bottom draw. Not being concerned about - shorters- down rampers - sceptics, etc.

I'm locked in, although following the SP and all commentary on these threads. I just see BP determining my investment outcome regardless of what avenue it takes.

Lets just hope should I be correct, that treatments are a major breakthrough and affordable for all cancer sufferers into the future.

Enjoy the rest of your Weekend's !

- GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $537.6K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 207796 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1452903 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.