IMU 1.89% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-19025

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Respectfully, not really unexpected for me, see above & Charting thread IMU at the weekend (right before I was cutdown by someone else who likes to project their own intelligence onto others here on hc). Yes you know who you are, you don't operate in silence here on the platform as you like people to know who you are. But don't ever cut me down again when I am directing people to fair-value, for accumulators or new buyers of the stock who may wish to take a position in a company with an idea & a vision to give hard-to-treat NHL suffers hope of cure with a new blood cancer regime, as opposed to the standard care of r-chop (acronym for a highly successful NHL chemotherapy regime - I had non Hodgkins lymphoma back in 2014 & I was cured almost immediately on r-chop) which these difficult to treat patients are not responding to.

Sure I up-ramp stocks that I have shares in to suit my purpose but I only do this when I am very certain. The way I see it, I benefit & someone else hopefully does. You think I accumulated in IMU yesterday morning? Bloody oath I did, I try to practise what I preach.

Stock investing is mostly about an "idea", but the idea has to brought to fruition, this company has the 'idea' part in spades and we sincerely hope they success & not only because we are money hungry but also for the blood cancer suffers who are not responding to traditional treatments, to give them a cure!

Biotech stocks are volatile, mostly pump & dumpers, but if IMU succeeds with taking this medicine to the market, who bloody knows how high the sp could go. Risky? Of course. Spare a thought for the holders who bought in years & years ago, they've gone through the wringer, you think?

Share-price reversals are mostly about "fair-value price". I said the 0.083 cents (at the weekend) was the zone when buyers would step back in. Will buyers continue to move-in & drive the sp higher? It's more likely than not imho as I see the sell-off since 10 November as a retracement from an uptrend that commenced back on November 3. Where do you see fair-value at the moment for imu?
    All the best, Chris

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $216.1K 4.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 1854997 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 382882 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.