IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-19189

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Hi OL2,

I read through the paper posted by @davybabyk (yes you may need 2 coffees), but it’s a good read! I did think about posting some parts out of this pre-print, but I think it’s better for those interested to read for themselves. You can clearly see how & why decisions have been made on clinical trials with Her-Vaxx.

For the old blah blah on Her-Vaxx Ph1/2 being run in Asia. 1. It had to be done where Herceptin was not SOC. 2. it’s far more common for Asian people to be diagnosed with Her-2 pos GEJ/gastric cancer. The market there is huge. 3. Her-Vaxx ph 1/2 was able to initiate an extension study on 100ug, which is now what we are able to use in current trials, not 50ug which was max dose in escalation. If posters are still bleating about that, then they are really not getting it or behind the 8 ball on this stock.

I encourage everyone who is interested to read for themselves, Dave has provided the link & Disclaimers. I’m in agreeance with you both OL2 & @davybabyk.

Have a lovely weekend & OL2, lucky your family wedding was last weekend…a beautiful rainy day down this way, we needed it, great for frogs & wildlife, but not perfect weather for a wedding!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.