IMU 8.33% 5.9¢ imugene limited

expect nothing less for a paid chat..........LC is no fool,...

1. 27,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1298
    expect nothing less for a paid chat..........LC is no fool, worked it well and knows exactly what she is is doing.............cheeky as all hell and asking SH to give her many shares for the next 4 years........What happens next AGM(one after this one).........why not ask for a top up no matter where the company is at.

The science is coming out and certainly looking very good indeed ...........it is just not there yet and in my world bonuses get paid after performance targets have been hit and never based on targets that could/might get hit sometime in the future.

I have said enough about this and will leave it at that...........the next time I say anything about performance shares is when the board and LC get them issued to themselves and SH start to bitch and moan.......that moaning is almost a given but the voters had their chance.

Hopefully some positive change and the results of the vote get shoved aside and we discuss progress and the science, assuming the drivers of our science keep their snouts out of the trough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $648.3K 11.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1332312 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 1896895 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.