IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Hi Wells,Your question is probably the most important one can...

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20112
    Hi Wells,

Your question is probably the most important one can ask, as it relates to not only Vaxinia's future, but the future of Imugene. Either way we shall know the answer to both in 2024.

But in response to your specific question I asked this very question of Professor Yuman Fong, on his second last visit to Australia at a shareholder luncheon. At the time he responded by saying that yes he believed he was close to what would be the OBD with Vaxinia, particularly when it came to the combination with Keytruda (i.e., 10 to the 8). However during his last visit when we spoke for well over an hour he started alluding to his desire to climb further up the therapeutic window. It was almost as if he was saying, Let's see how far we can take this. He wanted to know the optimal biological dose rate to ascertain the sweet spot so he could gauge the most opportune dosage level from a cost benefit perspective, keeping in mind his need to ensure toxicity was not in play. If we could determine the correct dosage rate we could dose at the correct level to maximum effect at competitive prices.

Upon reflection when he said that if the virus is able to reach and infect a solid tumour, it works, the most appropriate delivery method is still unknown, I took it to mean the viruses potential is known. It's now about how much of the virus we require, both as a mono and combination therapy. And in short this may take some time to work out.

Thanks to@LHI 14 for your informative post, it is good to see OV's proving successful at higher dosage levels. And thank you @Outlander2 for your kind words and detailed analysis.

In response to your question @sorest2016 the answer to your question is unknown, but based on empirical evidence YF is of the opinion such a dosage rate is still within his therapeutic window where he envisages safety and low toxicity in humans to be achievable. But how can he know for sure, none can until people are dosed at these levels, hence his reason for trialling at higher levels now, while we still can.

And thank you @Harry58 for the informative update, I had not seen that. It is of great assistance for my research. Your post illustrates how Imugene has and are doing a magnificent job in expanding whilst at the same targeting specific cancer indications, with a view to realising significant breakthrough status with the FDA. I know for a fact this is what YF wanted. No doubt he would be ecstatic with their focus and desire to achieve this outcome as soon as is physically possible. The new expanded trial format is a credit to all involved.

WMHB

DYOR Opinions only

Last edited by Watmighthavben: 26/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $537.6K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 207796 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1452903 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.