IMU 6.10% 8.7¢ imugene limited

I have made this summary, mainly for myself, in an attempt to...

1. 606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    I have made this summary, mainly for myself, in an attempt to get a better handle on what IMU is up to in OV’s.I struggle to appreciate where we are up to, with the multiple things going on. It was a lot easier when I started following ImU, with essentially just the B cell platform, and Her Vaxx.

https://www.mdpi.com/2227-9059/9/4/419

Above is a Link to review article by Yuman Fong and others . Published 13/04/2021“ Oncolytic Viruses for Cancer: Clinical Experience II “I found this an informative read of what was current research to that point. This article is not on IMUs website, as far as I could see. There is extensive reporting on clinical trials, to that point..Below parts of their summary.“

”From all the clinical trials performed so far, oncolytic viruses appear to be safe at maximum feasible doses, and in most cases, the maximum tolerable doses have not been reached. While OVs have shown excellent safety profiles, their anti-tumor efficacies are modest at best.”“
    ”For example, our group created a chimeric poxvirus through recombination among nine poxviruses, encompassing different strains of VACV and different species of poxvirus [70]. The chimeric poxvirus (called CF33) was found to be more potent than the parental viruses in killing cancer cells in vitro. Furthermore, the CF33 was found to abrogate tumor growth in mice at doses much lower than the doses of other oncolytic poxviruses reported in the literature [70,71,72]. We are currently in the process of obtaining regulatory approvals to initiate a Phase I trial with this virus.”

“In summary, the field of oncolytic virotherapy has made dramatic strides in the last two decades, culminating in the approval of the first OV in the Western world. With many oncolytic viruses having completed Phase II trials, it is likely that more oncolytic viruses, perhaps in combination with immunotherapeutics, will soon receive approval from regulatory agencies for the treatment of different malignancies.”

https://www.mdpi.com/journal/biomedicines/special_issues/oncolytic_viruses_immunotherapy_III

This link is to the third publication in the series. “ Oncolytic Viruses as a Novel Form of Immunotherapy for Cancer III”This one published last year.
    There are 6 articles, all are based in laboratory, some with mouse models. There is NOTHING to see on human, clinical studies, in this third part of this series.

After some time myself, looking this up, in an attempt to better understand where IMU is, in this field , I can now better understand the “palpable “ enthusiasm that I saw Yuman Fong exhibiting, when I heard him speak earlier this year. I was lucky to speak to him personally on both occasions I heard him talk. It looks like CF 33 is safe, efficacy has now been strongly hinted at, with the results of higher doses coming “ soon”. The efficacy of intravenous administration, when proven, will be a big advantage, over intratumoral administration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.005(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $633.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.7¢ 8.1¢ $1.835M 21.61M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1396164 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 509956 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.7¢
  Change
0.005 ( 5.84 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ 6959076
Last updated 15.18pm 30/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.