IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

There's some varied and valued post's this morning. Perceptions...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    There's some varied and valued post's this morning.

Perceptions seem to be based on posters individual motives in IMU. The long termer's (especially who've had a long ride on the roller coaster) either seem disgruntled or patient considering the pathetic $0.10 SP. Whilst the newbies having invested around $0.04/ $0.07 cant understand all the fuss and think IMU is the greatest get in and out stock they've ever seen.

There's no doubt forces are at play in holding back the SP and have been for more than a year. This has brought criticism of our market and the ASX. What is happening is economies of scale. There's a similarity based on our population and contributions towards our sport, as to why our sports people endure salary caps. Any NRL or AFL teams entire teams salary cap, would not pay for one average striker playing in the English Premier Leauge. In protecting the game from any team having a monopoly, caps are in place based on most team's available revenue. This is a consequence of our small population for such a huge continent. Our Share market suffers from the same small participation.

I draw a comparison of a rich farmer who's bought his dream car - an expensive Mercedes Benz worth $150k less than a year ago. He rarely leaves the farm to enjoy the cars open road features and is sick of washing it twice a week. He decides to sell it and has listed it with his car dealer in town who, is 4 hours away and also has 3 other cars for sale there. As the car is still on the farm, anybody viewing the car online quickly dismisses the car as it's in another state or too far away. Those who are in town cant see what they would do with a car of that type, or amongst the 2,000 living there only 1 or 2 would have the spare cash to afford a car being advertised at $100K. Then the farmer drives the car from remote Queensland to Parramatta Rd Sydney. The dealer can't believe what's being offered with only 5,000km on the clock and advises he could get $125k for it within a week.

Sorry for the drawn out story, but it is a great comparison between The ASX and The Nasdaq. LC has all but confirmed a listing is at least being visited. Some of the privileged amongst us who are invited to gatherings with IMU management ( good luck to them they have put money or time up ) have confirmed a dual listing is what's being considered. Bring it on I say- Let's get out of the small economy and go where millions - not thousands of investors will invest in our product.

As I've mentioned a few times this month- Something is cooking in the background. Don't be surprised of further big announcement today ( just before AGM) or in the the week to come. Leslie has said SOON! and I believe her.

Regardless, all of this month's progression's have added enormous value and prospects to IMU.

Finally, those who just want to see cancer obliterated- What a great month ! Hopefully your prayers will be answered.

Would love to put some faces next to names, in having a few beers in Noosa over the next year!

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.