IMU 0.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Well said. I also wonder whether or not any of these peanuts...

1. 1,610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 922

Well said. I also wonder whether or not any of these peanuts that have no input other than a negative one liner would have the balls to debate the science with Yuman, or discuss the business decisions directly with any of the IMU Management and board. Absolutely not. They also don’t provide any real alternative views or worthy discussion points as non-holders. How is a one or two line down ramp an alternative view? It’s not. In all the time I have been a holder of IMU, I have not read more than a couple of reasonable non-holding posts, and they are usually by someone thinking of buying anyway or held previously. The truth is, who really truly would, as a non-holder, genuinely go into a thread for a stock they don’t want or own, and offer their opinions as an act of good faith? Nobody!

So that makes me think they are only here for 1 or more of the following reasons:

1) They are shorting the stock or getting paid by someone or a company that is; or
    2) They are hoping to sow fear into others selling so they can buy in themselves when it goes lower; or
    3) They are childish morons that simply enjoy causing a bit of chaos (like kids throwing eggs on someone’s roof); or
    4) They are narcissistic and actually believe their own crap.

Either way, they are much better off on the ignore list. As soon as there is bagging, on ignore it goes. Simple. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $379.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $1.098M 21.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 7481668 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 1703097 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.