IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Hi Hawksbar33, I've come to the conclusion that there's going to...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    Hi Hawksbar33,
    I've come to the conclusion that there's going to be pre- revenue and post-revenue announcements.
    The periodic announcements finding great results or acquisition's, all go as another feather in the cap. It warns off the manipulators for half a day or even a week in seeing SP rises, only to see them come back playing games. However, should anything be announced that's imminent, in ensuring revenue- TO- Partnership- Licensing agreement, etc. Then that's when the SP takes off north, in many multiples, and all manipulators will have been burnt off and in the rear view mirror.

It will happen (for mine) some time in 2024. let them play Russian roulette in manipulating the SP. They got caught out on November 6th,
    then spent the entire month upping the anti in retrieving their losses. Once an announcement comes ensuring revenue, then that's when it all starts. We all know the opportunities and potential. Now hopefully everyone's loaded up and can wait for that announcement , ensuring revenue!

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $537.6K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 207796 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1452903 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.