IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-19671

1. 5,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1769

Meanwhile ...... back at the " Bourse " lots of activity amongst the IMU charting people .
    ...and good luck to any one who can skim some bucks from the trading .

IMU has the liquidity and the volatility ..... so Go for it with your ears pinned back !!!

As many have pointed out a major event etc/ change of perception etc can make for a major " Re Set " in a share price ...... such that it blows all the historical data out of the water around the time .

Moderna announced a cancer vaccine ( specifically for Melanoma )

"The results are an improvement over a December 2022 update in which the cancer vaccine group was 44% less likely to relapse or die than the Keytruda recipients. Moderna Chief Executive Stephane Bancel confirmed the cancer vaccine could win an accelerated approval in 2025, RBC Capital Markets analyst Luca Issi said in a report."

The stock adds apprx 5 Billion $$ Ozzie equiv of Market Cap ( off approx $50 billion $$ Ozzie equiv market cap )

IF IMU's Vaccinia Trials continue to show the sensational results that were shown approx X 5 Weeks ago - and the "Global Spotlight " was put on IMU ....its not beyond the realm of reason that the chart discussion will be around $1 Movements in the share price

LOL

Personally I couldn't give rats arse about the origins of Xmas nor religion etc etc ...other than to say that without religion we world be a better world and here we are today marveling about the amazing evolution of technology that allows us to extend the average life span of so many people ... including treatments of disease etc - yet half the world is at each other throats based on a whole lot of different stories concocted by a bunch of ignorant peasants living in the dessert a couple of thousand years ago

But I Like Santa

LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.373M 42.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 160524 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 70360 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.