IMU 0.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-19683

1. 13,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2293
    You may need to lighten up a bit Mr Gold. Not trying to offend you but I thought that I needed to get this off my chest.

Toleration of different views is what religion is all about - and some people don't associate celebrating Christmas as being some sort of Satanic activity. Religious belief is a personal choice anyway and those who choose not to believe are not evil because of that choice.

The weird part is that if you read what was posted in a less literal way, you would see that the commentary was about belief - something that Christians would associate with.

Christmas is the one time of the year when people tend to be civil to each other. Not sure what you stated is particularly very Christian.

Not trying to be rude but you do seem to be on the extreme side of the religious spectrum. Being extreme about anything causes most of the global issues that we encounter. Anyway, each to their own. No one has any right to abuse others for their beliefs and opinions.

You started off condemning a post as not having anything to do with IMU - I humbly suggest that your post also had nothing to do with IMU either - and a bit gratuitous in stating your beliefs on another matter altogether. I am sure this post will get its fair share of condemnation but I will say your post was way overdone.

Often best practice to limit posts that are spruiking personal beliefs and try as much as possible to discuss the stock that the forum is designed for.

I respect your beliefs - I don't share them so, maybe you won't respect mine. I don't feel any antagonism towards you or think les of you because of your beliefs. It is a shame that you don't reciprocate that.

In any case, I do hope that Christmas is a rewarding and pleasant experience for you and your family.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $373.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $1.384M 27.31M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1302118 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 528865 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.