IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

I’m not sure we’ll get more Vaxinia data this side of new years,...

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3356
    I’m not sure we’ll get more Vaxinia data this side of new years, happy to be surprised there. Given the work around data cuts, it’s likely we’ll get the next one around JP Morgan (less than a month away).

With that being said, we can still hear about the current Cohort in IT and whether that’s the confirmed dose for the expansion trial in Bile Duct. That’s big news. Once that’s confirmed patients can start to be enrolled. As it’s not escalation, they could theoretically enrol 10 patients quite swiftly without getting checked off at every step (as there are none, it’s one dose) from FDA.

I doubt they’ll release any data on Oncarlytics, even if there’s been a response rate with the Ovarian patient (which Leslie has alluded to). An announcement around more patients being enrolled/new sites would be very welcome though.

All the chat about HER-Vax, I’m no longer putting as much value on it, especially when the other therapies are significantly more groundbreaking. It should be deprioritised. I definitely don’t think it’s dead. Will we get the type of deal we were expecting in 2020, I doubt it, but I certainly doubt having data suggesting it’s as good as Heceptin without any side effects is worthless. Assuming IMU have confirmation it plays nice with other therapies, then it’s game on.

2024 will be the year, as jewel in the crown; CF33, will have enough data to confirm whether it’s “the cure” or close to it we’ve all been waiting for. Azer Cel & PD1-Vax also providing potentially significant bolt on value.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.