IMU 1.82% 5.6¢ imugene limited

referencing your fourth point comparing neu , from experience I...

1. 3,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 763
    referencing your fourth point comparing neu , from experience I was invested in neu from pre consolidation at 14c and 2.80 post consolidation , I watched the sp slide to 97 over more than a year with the usual gloom and doom posts which is where imu is now , comparing a fda approved company to a non approved one is apples and oranges , neu was in exactly the same position when trialling , I rode it back to 6.80 and decided to build on my position by trading at the top of a decent run , history shows the sp kept rising as I ignored the science and concentrated on the trade , I never did buy back in unfortunately but still made a decent profit all be it a lot less than I could of ,hindsight is a wonderful thing , I won’t make the same mistake with imu , I have traded imu in the past from initial entry of 2c and sold a high percentage at 57 and now have about 5 times as many as I held previously at 9c average, we are in a much better position now hence why I won’t part with any for short term trades each to their own, if we get fda approval for solid tumour treatment in my opinion the sp percentage gain will dwarf neu gain , the rise of neu shows how much can be made from a successful FDA approval to market , the numbers could be staggering , having Mr smith buy in handsomely is confirmation to me we have something potentially groundbreaking he is in the inner circle and must know a lot more than the average bear , this could just well be the once in a life opportunity and I’m backing them in , risk is still high but the rewards are potentially staggering , play it smart and protect your portfolio with other solid investments , there is always room for a few high risk plays , not to mention being involved in a stock that could help millions of people which in the end is the most important thing , good luck all whichever way you play

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $411.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.3¢ $731.7K 13.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 580359 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 686331 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.