IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Hi @Watmighthavben, I have to correct you on this point:”the...

1. 568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1818
    Hi @Watmighthavben, I have to correct you on this point:

”the overwhelming majority of their pipeline is predominantly restricted to blood cancer treatment. Azer cel, Oncarlytics and their B cell treatment arms have demonstrated safety and efficacy in treating blood borne cancers, but without the addition of CF33/Vaxinia,”

The only drug mentioned in that quote that treats blood cancers is Azer-cel. onCARlytics and the B cell pipeline are designed to treat solid tumours.

I think a few people have gotten confused by the references to CF33 treating all solid tumour as meaning it’s the only drug that can treat any solid tumour; which is incorrect. CF33 is best thought of as potentially the first broad spectrum drug whereas something like HER-Vaxx is narrow spectrum in that it can only be used to treat solid tumour that express the HER2 protein. I don’t believe there is any potential for any of the CF33 nor B cell pipeline drugs to treat liquid tumour, however I may be wrong about that but I have never heard any reference made to any of them treating blood cancers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.