IMU 1.79% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-19803

1. 583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4969
    Hi Davy @davybabyk ,

Another wonderful post. And many thanks for sharing Leslie's response. This is always enlightening.

I believe that the MAST study is very much about a multi-point voyage of discovery. A bit like Cook's first voyage to the
    southern hemisphere ... examining both the transit of Venus and perhaps more importantly, the 'sealed orders' around
    the plotting of Terra Australis. An effort to 'kill more birds, with the one trip'.

The MAST study is very much about trying to find the boundaries (or limitations) of the virus, as it is testing its safety.
    Yuman and the IMU team will learn so much more about his amazing virus, during this study, that it will create huge debate as
    to where to take it next. Personally, I don't think that they had any idea at the start, that they would be constructing
    a trial to specifically target Bile Duct cancer.

Davy, as you say, intra-peritoneal metastatic cancer, is also in their view, but a few more boxes need to be ticked; along with a
    few more successful trials, before they can afford both the time and the money to further explore CF17.

You have to admit, there is always something happening with this amazing team.

All opinion of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $461.9K 8.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1082545 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 603058 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.