IMU 9.68% 6.8¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-19978

1. 2,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 647
    IMUOE offers good leverage. I wish I had bought more at 2 ish cents.

Anyway someone seems to know something more than or ahead of us ? So they are buying them up despite their effort to cap its price but to no avail. If this trend continues in near term I believe something fairly BIG may happen quite soon, one or more potential commercial deals given the following:

1. the FDA Fast Track Trial Grant of cf33 VAXINIA,-bile duct cancer ( holy , only after its phase 1 trial , an envy to most startups, if not all ? )

2. Registrational Trial of Azer cel blood cancer /solid cancer cure potential, for relapsed autologous CART treatments, potentially the first Allogenic, off the shelf cancer drug.

3. PD1 Vaxx phase 2 for CRC ( one living patient with zero cancer burden since dosed end 2020 - amazing )

4. OnCARlytics cf33-cd19 which targets solid tumour will be the holy grail ultimately. It is currently recruiting for phase 1 trial. MAST solid tumour cancer makes up 90% of the mkt.

we are fortunate to have many selfless knowledgeable posters ( @davybabyk@Watmighthavben@Outlander2@GMT2 Jov88 , etc ). They have been doing so brilliantly, elaborating in very simple easy to understand language on our clinical trials and those related promising data, so pls spend a minute to read their posts.

good luck all. Stay safe. Good night all
    Imugene will be revolutionary, disruptive to the ScC for cancer treatment.
    kluck
    Last edited by Kluck: 30/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.006(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $499.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 8.1¢ 6.7¢ $14.56M 194.2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 605784 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 159880 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.